Embroidered Name Patch – Choose Thread and Size – Craftee Cotton

(605)
Write Review
More
$ 6.99
Add to Cart
In stock
Description

These are 1 inch or 2 inch font patches on white felt in a choice of 6 colours. Please see photo for sizes of the example patches. If you need to know the exact size of your patch, please message prior to ordering so I can create a mock up for you. Patches come in sew on or iron on. I don't charge for iron on backing. I use a high quality iron on backing. Please be sure not to iron onto any fabrics which might melt such as nylon and waterproof fabrics. You may need to add a few stitches for extra security. The patches are perfect for school bags, T shirts, craft projects and anything else you'd like to accessorise. PLEASE NOTE I CAN ONLY DO ONE WORD! PLEASE NOTE - THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF CHARACTERS IS 10 PLEASE NOTE - I CAN'T DO THESE PATCHES USING ALL CAPITALS. THEY COME WITH THE FIRST LETTER CAPITAL AND ALL OTHERS LOWER CASE. PLEASE NOTE - I CAN ONLY DO LETTERS THAT ARE IN THE ENGLISH ALPHABET e.g. I can't do @ , % etc.

From 12cm Embroidered Name Patch – Craftee Cotton

shangye Custom Embroidered Name Patches,Personalized You Name Tag Hook and Loop,Iron On Police Patch for Tactical Vest,Jacket,Carrier,Hat/4'' x 1''/3''x1'', Black : Arts, Crafts & Sewing

shangye Custom Embroidered Name Patches,Personalized You Name Tag Hook and Loop,Iron On Police Patch for Tactical Vest,Jacket,Carrier,Hat/4'' x 1''/3''x1'', Black : Arts, Crafts & Sewing

Brian Name Tag Embroidered Iron On Patch - Uniform Fuzzy Dude 126-F

Custom name patch measures 4 wide x 2.75 high. Can be ironed on or sewn on. Handmade with care in the USA.

Custom Name Patch Iron Or Sew On Personalized Embroidered Tag - Choose Your Name, Fabric And Thread Colors(1 Patch)

U.S.MARINES Custom Name Tapes Brand Military Embroidery Patch

Mama Embroidered Sweatshirt With Custom Name, Chain Stitch Collar Embr – 7 Threads Embroidery

US Navy FRV Name Tags — LC EMBROIDERY & CLEANERS

U.S Army Uniform Tape Patch Name Tag Chest Breast Tab Embroidered Insi – Clay's Military

Custom Lasered Easy Write Patch - STEP 22 Gear

Make It Yours™ Kids Letter Patch Crewneck Sweatshirt – United Monograms

👚Custom Embroidered Sweatshirt for Mom, Personalized Sleeve Embroidered Sweatshirt, Custom Mothers Day Gift