100/3 Londonderry Linen Thread :: Welcome Sassy Jacks Stitchery

(559)
Write Review
More
$ 9.50
Add to Cart
In stock
Description

Londonderry Linen Thread is produced from wet-spun, line linen. Unique and unusual is the availability of 5 different weights in a range of colors. Can be used on linen fabric for embroidery and co…

This is a very popular thread and I do my best to keep all colors in stock. In the event that a color runs out I will notify you as soon as possible

Londonderry Linen Thread — Colophon Book Arts Supply

LONDONDERRY LINEN THREAD 18/3 - Cornflower

Dragon Fruit 36ct linen, 1/4yd – Fox and Rabbit

Hannah Peniston 1830 – Queenstown Sampler Designs

Strawberry Sampler – From the Heart

Sassy Jacks Stitchery (@sassyjacksstitchery) • Instagram photos

A beautiful rare multicolored sampler worked in the Muller New Orphan Homes of Bristol England., Reproduced by Claudia Dutcher of Dutch Treat

Bristol Green 1876 - Dutch Treat Designs

Londonderry Linen Thread

is our favorite thread to hand-sew with and is produced with 100% wet-spun linen. This thread has a natural, matte look and feel and is great for

Londonderry Linen Thread

Londonderry Thread 18/3 - John Neal Books

Londonderry Linen Thread is our favorite thread to hand-sew with and is produced with 100% wet-spun linen. This thread has a natural, matte look and

Linen Thread

Kit includes 36ct Beige linen from Weeks Dye Works, trims, threads, and backing fabric., Just a gorgeous finish from Samplers Not Forgotten!, Stitch

Key to My Heart Kit - Samplers Not Forgotten

Harvest – Marjorie Massey :: Welcome Sassy Jacks Stitchery

It Is Well With My Soul Chart - Heartstring Samplery, Stitch Count : 94 x 86, Model stitched with one thread over two on Dames of the Needle Sooty

It Is Well With My Soul Sunday Stitches Chart - Heartstring Samplery