Sewing?Thread?Beeswax, Light?weight Odorless Wax?Thread

(473)
Write Review
More
$ 5.00
Add to Cart
In stock
Description

3 Pcs Beeswax Thread Conditioner,Thread Wax Thread Conditioner Beeswax for Sewing,Beeswax with Holder

PIC] To the person who told me to use beeswax to prevent my threads from fraying: you have CHANGED my life!!!! (left: with beeswax; right: without) : r/CrossStitch

Dritz Quilting Beeswax W/Holder

Useful tool: there are 2 pieces thread beeswax with holder, good for sewing, reinforcing hand leather craft stitched thread and stabilizing thread to

Thread Wax Thread Conditioner Beeswax for Sewing Thread Beeswax Thread Conditioner for Quilting Sewing Strengthening Line Embroidery Wax for Thread (2

The Ultimate Guide to Thread Conditioner - Suzy Quilts

Duslogis Thread Wax Thread Conditioner Beeswax for Sewing Thread Beeswax Thread Conditioner for Quilting Sewing Strengthening Line Embroidery Wax for Thread (2 Pieces,White)

Thread Beeswax, Thread Wax Water Soluble Odorless Colorless For Stitch Project

Flat Sinew

Dritz has an extensive line of quilting notions created with innovation and quality to provide you with the tools needed to create beautiful memories. Use Dritz Beeswax with Holder to strengthen thread for hand sewing, stabilize thread to prevent tangling, and cut back on shredding. It can also be used to smooth the surface of irons and makes sticky drawers and windows slide easily. Comes in a handy plastic case which allows you to wax threads without having to take the wax out.

Dritz Quilting Beeswax w/Holder